Accentuate the Positive
Our lighted makeup mirror comes with a large 6" wide clear glass screen. The 8X magnification allows you to see every detail of your entire face so you can apply makeup flawlessly. It's also great for tweezing stray hairs, applying false eyelashes, removing makeup, or inserting contact lenses.
Illuminate While You Magnify
30% brighter and 60% less energy than incandescent bulbs. Our mirror is equipped with energy-efficient Daylight LEDs that will brighten your face, and provide you with natural daylight for the most natural look - so you can look your best.
Innovative Locking Design
The proprietary Easy-Lock suction mechanism allows you to securely attach this mirror on another mirror or other flat surfaces in the bathroom. It takes no more than 5 seconds to install this mirror. Simply attach, twist, and lock the mirror in place.
You can easily detach the suction cup with a simple twist (to unlock). You can even bring it with you on your next trip. It's the perfect makeup mirror for traveling, taking up less than 1/2 sq ft. in your luggage.
- This mirror requires a clean, flat and smooth surface of at least 3.5" X 3.5" otherwise the suction may not work.
- Our mirror will adhere to surfaces such as ceramic, marble, acrylic, porcelain, enamel, and other mirrors.
- Our mirror WILL NOT stick to surfaces such as drywall, wallpapers, stucco, or any textured walls.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: My mirror doesn't hold on to any surface. How do I attach it?
A: First of all, ensure the suction mechanism is unlocked by turning it in a counter-clockwise direction. Place the suction cup on a clean, smooth, flat surface. Press down firmly to ensure a tight seal. Turn the suction mechanism clockwise to lock the mirror into place. Please note that your mirror will not stick to surfaces such as drywall, wallpapers, stucco, or any textured walls.
Q: How do I get the batteries installed to the mirror?
A: 1. The battery compartment is located on the backside of the mirror. Gently slide the cover up to open it.
2. Insert three (3) AA batteries into the battery compartment. Battery positions are indicated inside the compartment.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover by sliding it back into place.
4. Your makeup mirror is now ready to use.
Q: How do I turn on the light?
A: 1. To turn the light ON, quickly touch/tap the power button located on the front of the mirror. You do not need to leave your finger on the button for more than 1 second.
2. To DIM the light, touch the power button and hold your finger on the button for up to five seconds.
3. To turn the light OFF, tap the power button quickly and gently.
Q: Can I use my mirror in the shower?
A: The mirror is not waterproof. To protect against electrical hazards, do not use while bathing or in the shower.
Q: Will this mirror stand up straight on a vanity table?
A: The mirror is designed to be suctioned to such surfaces as mirror, ceramic, marble, acrylic, porcelain and enamel. However, some of our customers have mentioned that they use this mirror for their vanity tables and do not use the suction cup, simply let is stand by itself. And it seems to work just fine!